Entries have now closed for the 2017 KBB Music Festival.
Click here to jump to the repertoire, payment and stage plan information (if you have already completed your entry).
- Make sure you have read and understood the festival rules.
- This year’s entry fee is $160 excl. GST ($184 incl. GST) per group and includes one CD of professional photographs of each ensemble and the opportunity for students/parents to purchase more. You can pay by direct debit as well as cheque.
- Entries close at 5pm on Thursday 8th June.
- Last day to submit repertoire and for payment is Wednesday 28th June.
- The three entry levels in the festival are:
- Competitive – you are eligible for awards by meeting all instrumentation and minimum player requirements.
- Non-competitive – you would like to participate in the main festival and receive an adjudication sheet, but do not meet the above requirements.
- Fringe festival – groups in a development stage who would like to work with an experienced clinician and are aiming for involvement in the main festival in future years.
- View a list of available session times here.
- Your preferred performance times serve as a guide to scheduling, we cannot guarantee your times as category sizes vary every year.
- When you submit the following form you will get a copy by email. If you don’t, or if you notice an error, please contact Warwick Robinson.
- Click here to jump to the repertoire, payment and stage plan information (only if you have already completed your entry).
- The gala concerts will be held at Holy Trinity Cathedral on Saturday August 19th at 2:30pm and 6:30pm.